Lilac Lane Trail head
Lilac Lane is a hiking and biking trail that runs through Simi Valley. The trail is relatively short, but offers hikers and bikers a variety of different views. Along the way, hikers will find beautiful wildflowers, such as lilacs, in bloom.
- Hiking Trails
How to get to the trailhead
To get to the trailhead, take the 101 Freeway north to the Lilac Lane exit. Drive south on Lilac Lane for 3 miles until you reach the parking lot. The trailhead is located on the left side of the lot.
What animals can you see on the trail?
There are many animals you can see on the trail, but some of the more common ones are squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, deer, and foxes.
- To preserve the unique natural and cultural features of Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park, please observe the following:
- Stay on safe paths when hiking. You are more likely to encounter poison oak, rattlesnakes, and ticks when you venture onto untrodden areas.
- The rustiest horseshoe to the barest twig is now part of this California State Park. Report any suspicious activity, including the removal or disturbance of our precious resources.
- Make sure you know what your physical limits are. There are high summer temperatures and rugged terrain. Water should always be carried with you.
- Don’t hike alone. Use the “buddy” system. Tell a friend or family member of your plans. Let them know when you plan to return.
Location & Hours of Operation
Hours: 6m – 7pm
Phone: (805) 784-4849
Address: 7700 Lilac Ln, Simi Valley, CA 93063
If you are looking to sell or buy a home in Simi, CA 91302 please Call David Salmanson your Simi Valley Realtor. Call or text at 818-421-2170.