COVID-19 New Rules of Home Buying
After several weeks of COVID-19 related stay at home orders earlier in 2020, the real estate market is slowly coming back to life in Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills, and many other parts of the San Fernando Valley. As real estate agents finally are able to start showing homes for sale and buyers are able to view homes in person, the whole process now looks a little different than it was up until March 2020 and is bound by new COVID-19 rules of selling homes.
With the new rules in place, there are some guidelines and restrictions put on the home buyers, sellers, and real local realtors.
- You now have to book a private appointment to view a home. One person at a time.
- There are usually waivers that need to be signed disclosing that buyers do not experience any symptoms and do not have connections to anyone who does.
- Buyers need to wear masks and booties when entering the home.
- Hand sanitizer is a must! The realtors sanitize knobs, pens, and anything that buyers come in contact with.
- At this time in Calabasas, and the rest of the Southern California market, there are no open homes.
With all these restrictions in place, it is much harder to sell your home, especially in affluent markets such as Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Bell Canyon, Agoura Hills, and Woodland Hills, where home prices range from $1,000,000 to over $20,000,000 in value. These buyers want to really preview the homes they are interested in and take time to make their decision. If you are seriously thinking about selling your home in the COVID-19 times, it is very important to select the best local realtor, and this is when David Salmanson comes in! He has been successfully selling homes despite the obstacles presented by the Coronavirus and he does an amazing job for his clients! His escrows close on time, with all inspections and appraisals done in a timely manner. No obstacle is too big for David! Call David at 818-421-2170 and sell your home now!
Visit David on Facebook