David Salmanson specializes in selling homes in Calabasas, CA. He is very familiar with this upscale neighborhood, its gated communities and all pocket listings.
Calabasas is an affluent community in the west end of Los Angeles county and it attracts celebrities, professional athletes and business people. This city offers many luxuries and amenities to its residences, such as private and secure gates, lavish estates, spectacular views, country club and golf course, high-end shopping centers, fine restaurants and entertainment.
When should you consider selling your home in Calabasas?
If you are considering selling your home, there are several points you should review.
- Current House Value. In most cases, your home is the most valuable asset you may possess and selling it is always a big decision. It is normal to have questions and be nervous about taking this step, especially if there are many unknowns. With the real estate market constantly changing, you should definitely seek help from a professional real estate agent.While the home prices have been climbing over the past couple of years, many experts say that the market is now cooling off. It has been a sellers market and the home prices stayed high. In Calabasas, the median home prices have fluctuated between $1,350,000-$1,699,000 over the past few months and they are expected to stay near these numbers.
- Home Equity. When selling your home, you certainly would prefer to make money and therefore, you should check exactly how much equity you have in your property. To start, you can begin with your mortgage statement for the balance of the loan. Take the market value of your property, subtract your mortgage balance and you will get the Home Equity number.
- Liens. Secondly, you should check your title to make sure that there are no liens on the property. Sometimes, when people get behind on payments on credit cards or other debts and default on the accounts, the debt owners will often put liens on the properties owned by the debtors.
- Commission. Home sellers are responsible for paying a commission to the real estate agents who sell their home. This commission usually ranges from 1%-4% of the sales price.
Calabasas Homes for Sale
This is the place for all your real estate needs if you are looking to buy of sell a Calabasas home. You can preview local listings, schedule a tour, sign up to receive listing alerts and learn more about Calabasas Housing market.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Gated Communities in Calabasas
Consider it SOLD
If you are interested in selling homes in Calabasas, you should consider several tips, so that you can use your time and resources wisely to accomplish the goal of getting your home ready for sale.
Tips for Selling Homes in Calabasas
- Hire a great Calabasas real estate agent. This should be someone who is very familiar with the area and knows the current real estate market.
- Paint your interior if it needs it. By painting with light and contemporary colors, you can change the whole feel of your home. Stick with neutral colors to appeal to most buyers.
- Remove clutter. One of the most effective ways to make your home look more appealing to buyers is to remove clutter and get rid of excessive personal things so that the buyers can start imagining their own life in the home.
- Take care of your landscape. Make sure that your landscaping is neat and alive. First impressions count and making your landscape neat is one of the easiest ways to make a great first impression.
- Great photography. Make sure that your home photos are exceptionally good. Most of the buyers will preview the photos online and decide whether they even want to see your house.
- Professional cleaning. A clean home will be appealing to buyers. Hiring a professional cleaning company is one of the best things you can do before a house show. Be sure that your kitchen and bathrooms are clean in particular.
If you are interested in selling homes in Calabasas, David Salmanson, your Calabasas Realtor is your best choice. David is an experienced Calabasas real estate agent , he has sold many home in Calabasas and he is very familiar with the current real estate market, active homes for sale, average price, market conditions, and the area.
David Salmanson Real Estate Company services Calabasas 91302, West Hills 19307, Woodland Hills 91364, 91365, 91367, 91371, Chatsworth 91311, Agoura Hills 91301 and Westlake Village 91361
If you are thinking of selling your home in Calabasas you may also visit David Salmanson on Facebook