Rancho Simi Community Park
Rancho Simi Community Park is a great place to go if you want to just take a walk or take your dog on the trails. The park also offers programs for kids, picnic areas, and wonderful hiking.
- Basketball Courts
- Picnic Tables
- Play Area
- Soccer Field
- Pickleball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Shuffleboard Courts
Introduction to Rancho Simi Community Park
Rancho Simi Community Park is a beautiful park located in Simi Valley, CA. The park offers a variety of amenities and activities for visitors to enjoy. This includes a playground, picnic areas, a basketball court, and a walking trail. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, including ducks, geese, and squirrels.
Rancho Simi Community Park is conveniently located near many different attractions in Simi Valley, CA. Here are some of the places that you can visit while you’re in the area:
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum: This attraction is a must-see for anyone interested in American history. The museum offers a variety of exhibits on the life and presidency of Ronald Reagan.
- The Rockwell Museum of American Art: This museum features a collection of artwork by American artist Norman Rockwell.
- The Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center: The center offers a variety of arts and cultural programming, including concerts, plays, and classes.
- The Simi Valley Town Center: This outdoor mall features a variety of shops and restaurants.
Activities for Kids and Adults
Rancho Simi Community Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of activities to keep them busy, like the playground, basketball courts, and picnic areas. For adults, there is a walking trail, horseshoe pits, and a disc golf course. This park has something for everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I reserve a picnic area at the park?
To reserve a picnic area, please contact the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District at (805) 584-4400.
2. How much does it cost to use the park?
The park is free to use for all residents of the City of Simi Valley. However, there is a fee for non-residents. Please contact the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District for more information.
3. Can I bring my dog to the park?
Dogs are allowed in the park, but must be on a leash at all times.
The Park is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just relax in the sun. The park has something for everyone, with its extensive walking trails, playgrounds, and open spaces. We hope you enjoy your time at Rancho Simi Community Park!
Location & Hours of Operation
Hours: 6am – 10pm
Phone: (805) 584-4400
Address: 1765 Royal Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065
If you are looking to sell or buy a home in Simi, CA 91302 please Call David Salmanson your Simi Valley Realtor. Call or text at 818-421-2170.