Selling homes in West Hills
David Salmanson specializes in selling homes in West Hills. He is familiar with West Hills and its pocket neighborhoods such as Hidden Lake, Bell Canyon, Castle Peak, Monte Vista, Country Hills estates, Sterling at West Hills, Stonegate, The Estate Collection and many surrounding areas such as Canoga Park , Woodland Hills and Chatsworth. He has lived in the area all his life and he knows all these neighborhoods very well. Recognized as one of the top producers at Rodeo Realty and part of the President’s Elite Platinum Circle, David continues to buy and sell homes reaching record numbers and earns trust among his many satisfied clients.
West Hills is a relatively small town located in Los Angeles county with median sold home prices in the high $800,000. Most homes sell just about 3% over the asking price. 2021 is a sellers market with low inventory, low interest rates and homes selling in under 30 days. Average time of homes on the market in West Hills is currently 20 days.
If you are interested in selling homes in West Hills, CA you need to know that it may take time and some work to reach your goal.
Tips for Selling Homes in West Hills, CA
- Find a great West Hills realtor. This should be someone who is very familiar with the area and knows the current real estate market.
- Put a sign on the front lawn. Let your neighbors know that your home is for sale. If they love where they live, they may let their friends know. People who love the neighborhood may be driving by and be thrilled to see a home for sale.
- Paint your home. Select natural and light clear colors. They will appear your home to feel modern and light, and attractive for buyers.
- Remove clutter and personal things. One of the most effective ways to make your home look more appealing to buyers is to remove extra clutter and personal things. Clean countertops, neat bookcases, and shelves will appear the home looking clean and organized. Also, removing excessive personal items such as photos will give potential buyers a chance to imagine their own things in the home.
- Fix up your landscape. Simple grass mowing and doing some light landscaping can make a huge difference in the curb appeal of your home.
- House photography. It is extremely important to have great photos of your home. Most buyers will first see your home online, and you will be competing with other homes, therefore it is very important that you have exceptional photos that reflect the best assets of your home.
- Professional cleaning and odor removal. A clean and fresh smelling home will be appealing to buyers. Hiring a professional cleaning company is one of the best things you can do before a house show. Be sure that your kitchen and bathrooms are clean in particular.
If you are interested in selling homes in West Hills, CA, David Salmanson, your West Hills Realtor is your best choice. David is an experienced West Hills Real Estate Agent and he is very familiar with the current real estate market, active homes for sale, average price, market conditions, and the area.
Homes for sale in West Hills
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.